Happy New Year!

Here's wishing you a Happy New Year!

The church I attend is organising a big countdown party for the youths in the youth service, and the performance items, together with the worship songs, have got me really busy the past month. To add to that, I've had to arrange carols for last week's Christmas service, and prepare for the youth service today (in 2 hours time!).

These duties have amounted to 2-3 rehearsals each week for the past 2-3 weeks, each lasting 4-6 hours, not to mention the hours of practice and preparatory work at home - it has been draining indeed.

Being on stage may look very glamorous...

...it is definitely ALOT of hard work, and for me, this busy period has reminded me to convey that being a musician is really more about being a servant than a rock star. So practice hard on your instruments, not to impress, but to be the best servant you can be for God!

No comments: