Hi folks!

Firstly, I must apologise for not tending to the blog for the past 3 weeks.. I've been really busy with getting ready for my wedding, preparing to move into a new place, etc. etc. Hopefully things will get back to normal from July!

Also, I must thank all the recent contributors for their recent posts, and keeping the blog alive! On that note, Bass Levite has taken down his videos, to redo sometime in the very indefinite future. You will have to make do with just the tabs first, but feel free to put up a replacement video.

I'm still quite contactable nonetheless.. either on facebook or on the forum (PM me). You can email me but keep that channel open for contributions. As usual, song requests go on the forum, speaking of which I had better drop by for a look now...

Lastly, if you like you can watch a video recording of me and my band serving together in church only just last week.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What a worship service, I Could stay and worship with this video all day. Have you guys ever thought of making a live album recording? What a size church, and everybody seems to be participating in worship. Blessed me man, thanks.

Nixon Lee said...

Awesome,

I always thought you had like 3 electric guitarist Ken. I notice you have only 1 acoustic and yourself. Cool Nice sounds..and praise..!

Unknown said...

Don't know how it sounded in the hall, but in the video unfortunately the sound mix wasn't quite right =/

The bass seriously needs to be turned up more, as well as the acoustic, and the electric turned up a tad bit :)

Lazazizie said...

Please post a tab for the solos of pour out your heart by craig messeu.I need to learn them for youth group worship.

Unknown said...

check out this blues lesson! I promise you'll enjoy http://www.goodkarmaguitarlessons.com/?ref=ZNhe4DUZcKN7ts4M