Worship Ministry Conference

My church (in Singapore) is organising a conference for those in the worship ministry, and will be featuring the Paradise Band from Australia (I've tabbed several of their songs here), and Vivien Hibbert, President of the Worship Arts Conservatory:

I will be attending the course, and feel free to join me if you or your church's team is interested. I'm not involved with the planning, so I can't promise if its good or not though! Electives on worship leading, vocals, bass, drums, electric guitar, and keyboard are offered during the conference as well.

Click here to find out more, or email mlconference@fcbc.org.sg for enquires & to book tickets.

---------------------------------

Lastly, if you would like to invite people to any related-event in your country, drop a comment here. If there's a demand I'll open up a forum for events.

No comments: