I Will Worship You

Here's I Will Worship You by Generation Unleashed, the last untabbed song from their Live Worship album. Nothing much, except for the instrumental, which isn't tough.



I did a short improvisation at the end too, as the chord progression was quite fun to solo over.


Tabs

Chorus:
Em C D Em
C G C D

Instrumental
-8-----7---7---7-------------7--
--10----8---8---8--10-8----8----
----9----7-------7------7-------
--------------------------------
--------------------------------
--------------------------------

Repeat several times. To end, play:

-8-----7---7---7----------
--10----8---8---8--10-10--
----9----7-------7--------
--------------------------
--------------------------
--------------------------

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can u guys make a video, or give me tabs for the little guitar part after the first verse and in the end of the song? Because i cant find it anywhere online, my email is bogdanzholnero@gmail.com