Guitarpraise needs your help!

As many of you might know, I (i.e. Kenny) started this blog many years ago while I was still studying, and had lots of free time. Things have changed quite a bit since then - I now have a job and a family to take care of, and spend a great deal less time on the blog. Those who have contributed posts (a big THANK YOU to you btw) would know that I spend a week, at least, to get posts up on the blog. This is long overdue, but to put it bluntly,

I NEED YOUR HELP!

More specifically, I need one or two folks willing to put their contact on the "contribute" section of the blog for contributors to submit their posts, and then put their posts up on the blog. Some formatting might be needed, for example to correct grammar mistakes, and resize tabs so that they fit in the page. Unfortunately I can't grant deep access e.g. to edit the blog layout, so it's just posting for the moment. Perhaps in the longer run some kind (+ creative, energetic, God-loving, ...) soul might like take over the running of the blog completely! 

So if you would like to help out with the posts, do drop me an email. I need you to "have been around" for awhile, for instance as a forum regular or contributor. And if you fit the bill, you would know how to email me so I don't need to put my address here :) 

3 comments:

Web Survivor said...

http://failmaker.com

Brian Paul Yap said...

Nice Guitar Lessons. Please visit Guitar Trigger and get e-book for your guide on how to learn guitar.

cecillia said...

Nice information,, terrimaksih infonya..sukses much for sharing the info and the website is always to be the best and do the best to the next information .. Latest Price and Specifications Motorcycle